It’s two weeks till the big day- RSVPs are in, all of the big decisions are final…you’re smooth sailing! Then you remember the gift exchange you told your fiancé you’d love to do with them the day of the wedding! Your mind is blank. Luckily we’ve compiled the following list of gift ideas to help you find the perfect gift!
- Jewelry- A bit of sparkle is never a copout and always appreciated!
- A message on the bottom of their shoes- Warning: If your fiancé bought Manolo Blahnik’s, Louboutin’s, or another pair of fabulous designer shoes this may not go over well.
- Little gifts throughout the day- Have Starbucks delivered to them in the morning, send her/him flowers, have her/his wedding party randomly supply them with candy, send sweet texts, provide with a tequila shot before the ceremony, etc!
- Anything personalized with your wedding date- Hint: Etsy is your best friend for this.
- Hidden stitches- Stitch something sweet on the inside of her dress or the back of his necktie without ruining the outfit reveal! Hint: may require a friend or family member’s help!
- Video messages from loved ones- Come up with the list of people who mean the world to your fiancé and think of a few questions you can ask each of them and compile into a sweet video.
- A new signature scent- Buy them a fresh bottle of perfume or cologne. The smell will always remind them of the day they married you!
- Hand-written letters- One of the easiest gifts that often turns out to be the best. Save some money and simply let your fiancé know why you love them so much, can’t wait to spend the rest of your life with them, and more.
- Creative art- It could be their favorite print, something that’ll fit perfectly in your new home, or even a custom-made piece. Hint: AGAIN…Etsy!
- Sports gear- What about their favorite team jersey with their new last name?
- Liquor + engraved glasses- A little liquid courage never hurt anyone! Buy them their favorite booze and a few personalized glasses to go with it to commemorate the day.
- Choreographed dance- Want to go viral? Gather your groomsmen or bridesmaids and choreograph a dance. Use music the two of you love!
- “Open when…” letters- Write a collection of letters that your spouse will open at special moments throughout your marriage.
- Items for the Honeymoon- Give them something practical for the honeymoon. Maybe traveling gear or a camera to capture all those precious moments.
- Relaxing spa treatment- Amidst all the craziness of the wedding day, there’s hardly any time to relax. What better wedding day treat than a surprise spa treatment?