One of the best parts about choosing I DEUX for your wedding look is the ability to have two looks—a more traditional option pairing it with a blazer or suit jacket so it just looks like a standard shirt AND a fun, stand out look when the jacket comes off and the shirt takes center stage. Like our shirts, no two I DEUX men are the same and because of that, the way in which grooms, groomsmen and even dads choose to reveal their second look is unique. Below are a few of our favorite reveal ideas for your big day!
1) The First Dance: With all eyes on you and your new husband or wife, work a little jacket removal into the choreography to wow the guest list and potentially even the new Mr./Mrs. if you’re feeling risky!
2) The Speech: Whether you’re the groom, father of the bride or best man, your time on the mic is the perfect time to call to attention that your heartfelt words and quick wit aren’t the only things you have going for you!
3) The Introduction Into Dinner: Choreographed dances and funny couple entrances are so 10 years ago. Make a statement entrance simply by revealing your second look.
4) The Celebration Down the Aisle: Easily one of the best moments of the night. Top that first kiss feeling off by whipping off your jacket, grabbing your partner’s hand and showing all your friends and family it’s time to party!
5) The Exit to the After Party: If you’re a “keep your jacket on all night” kind of guy, save your reveal for the reception exit. Nothing says “let’s take this celebration to the next level” like a new look!
How will you reveal your I DEUX? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win $100 off your order!