While finding reasons to break out your I DEUX is no match for finding an excuse to rock your wedding dress again— we recognize that it’s a statement piece and needs an appropriate occasion to come out from hiding. Below are our top 5 ideas, though we fully support no excuse as a GREAT excuse. Dust it off and flaunt your I DEUX at/on…
1) Date Night- It could be just dinner and a movie, but going the extra mile to change your shirt to something special will undoubtedly improve the tone of your date. Sport your I DEUX with a pair of jeans or casual slacks to complete the look.
2) Opening Night/Gala/Etc.- You don’t have to be an actor to have a “fancy” work event in your near future. Stand out from your coworkers by presenting yourself as best dressed.
3) Your Anniversary- This one feels like a no brainer. The nostalgia of the shirt is sure to gain you brownie points on year 1, 5, 20 or even 50! Not to mention if both you and your spouse commit to re-wearing your wedding garb and hitting the town, you’re bound to get some free “newly wed” drinks out of it.
4) New Years- While everyone’s searching for a fun piece to ring in the New Year you can relax and enjoy the holidays because your outfit is covered. Try pairing your shirt with a bolder pair of slacks or suit than you did on your wedding day to switch up the look.
5) Someone Else’s Wedding- You didn’t hear this here but honestly, if the groom doesn’t choose to stand out with his own custom I DEUX, why should you be punished! Chances are you’ll get a new profile picture out of it since you’re guaranteed to capture the attention of the wedding photographer.
Where else are you continuing to rock your custom I DEUX? Tag us on social media (@ideuxclothing) for a chance to be featured.